You can buy this product
- Approximately 1:400 scale
- Model height WBS 70/11 ca. 8 cm
- Four-color printing on white cardboard 190 gr/m2
- 2 Model arches size Din A 4
- Packed as environmentally friendly PP-flat bag
- Contents German manual and background information
- Easy to build: scissors, ruler, glue – that's it
- 4.90 Euro
please visit our department
scale ca. 1: 400
WBS 70/11 is the model description of the eleven storey variation of the building series 70. The WBS 70 is the major representative of the construction form knows as "Plattenbau" (prefabs). The series is based on a standardised process technology. About 900 000 such accomodation units exist.
The structural and technological basis of the WBS 70 derives from the teamwork in the early seventies of the Deutsche Bauakademie five former GDR Wohnungsbaukombinate and the Technische Universität in Dresden. The Wohnungsbaukombinat in Neubrandenburg began the production of the WBS 70 in 1972. It was later included in the production programme of all Wohnungsbaukombinaten.
- span: 3,60m; 6m
- storey height: 2,80m
- ceiling: 14 cm prestressed concrete
- external wall: triple layered with core insulation
- number of storeys: 5, 6, 11
- miscellaneous: combination with reinforced concrete skeleton / monolethic construction in basement and ground floor.
The WBS 70 was subject to a development over time which led to a wide variety of building series.
Information from: Ministerium für Stadtentwicklung, Wohnen und Verkehr 1999: Attraktives Wohnen. Potsdam; Bundesministerium für Raumordnung, Bauwesen und Städtebau 1996: Bund-Länder-Förderprogramm. Berlin.